martes, 6 de julio de 2021

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

 

Hello, well the subject that I liked very much was arts, it was de-stressing compared to the other subjects. The teacher gave us a topic and we were free in how to express that topic, for example: pollution, feminism, online classes... among others.                             

In those classes I felt very free and calm, I remember that with my friend we listened to music and talked while we painted. Thanks to these classes I learned to improve my way of drawing and painting, sometimes I use what I learned, but not very often I have the desire and time to draw.

In those classes I learned several things such as getting to know myself more, interpreting my ideas or my thoughts through drawings. Also to have more patience, since there were certain jobs that took a long time as a "Flipbook" that work I remember that I felt eternal.

Before I had that bouquet I thought we were going to just draw and logically nothing would be learned but eventually, I learned more in many ways.

So I will fondly remember Arts.

Thanks for reading!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hello, well the subject that I liked very much was arts, it was de-stressing compared to the other subjects. The teacher gave us a topic a...