martes, 22 de junio de 2021

Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?

 





Hello, Well I think my specialty can affect the world in various ways since chemistry and pharmacy is a career with many areas. 

They can help by researching to create medicines or other substances like vaccines that are currently having a big impact globally due to covid. Another area is also healthcare where they can directly help patients in a hospital. I see myself in the future being part of one of these areas, and in the same way, making a great impact to help society.

 Although I imagine more in an area of research relative to my career, I would like to help in research to find solutions to diseases that do not yet possess a cure. 

It has contributed in a great way with vaccines for covid since it has been a terrible virus that has brought great consequences and thanks to the important role of pharmaceutical chemists have reached a possible cure for the end of this period of covid.

Thanks for reading. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hello, well the subject that I liked very much was arts, it was de-stressing compared to the other subjects. The teacher gave us a topic a...