martes, 1 de junio de 2021

Post 5: A photo and its story

 

Hi, Well I chose this photo because it shows how we and everyone have problems but not all people show these problems, also it shows how sometimes we want to scream at ourselves to release. This makes me think that everyone has their own internal fights and the rest of the people ignore this.


So it is very important that don´t forget that everyone has problems,.. because this is impossible, and If someone shows that everything is perfect sorry but we need to accept that life has good things and bad things.

I am interested in this because I can feel the emotion that he has, this photo transmits true emotions.

The story behind the photo is that he is an artist specifically it is a “singer” his name is “Lytos” and he sings about  very intense themes for example problems in the world, personal problems that he wants to share with people, and other things. The “song” “Lo siento” is the song that makes me think a lot.

 

 Thanks for reading, and I invite you to listen to this artist.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hello, well the subject that I liked very much was arts, it was de-stressing compared to the other subjects. The teacher gave us a topic a...