martes, 11 de mayo de 2021

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone because I do a lot of things that I need or I want to do as for example I can watch series there it is what I like the most that I like, also to listen to music on Spotify when I study, also I can watch videos on youtube about gameplays or mystery videos on the channel of Paulette and streaming in platforms such as example Auronplay when I have free time, and also because the cell phone has Instagram where I read posts of influencers, friends and youtubers. Twitter even if I don't see myself use this usually and the last app is tik-tok a month ago I will not look me using this app, but surprisingly it´s funny.


My cell phone affects my life in different ways, in the negative side, it is where I always go  I have my cell phone I know that is bad in these times the cellphone is necessary for the university. Also, the cellphone has a good side as to study, communication, and entertainment.

Of course, I recommend using the cellphone it´s very important in these times because at present technology very important and stays connected with the world.














3 comentarios:

  1. Yes, you can currently do a lot of things on your cell phone and there are a lot of fun apps

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I believe in "channel of Paulette or Auron" supremacy, they are the best

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hello, well the subject that I liked very much was arts, it was de-stressing compared to the other subjects. The teacher gave us a topic a...