martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

 Hello, Today I will talk about my favorite food.

Well, the food that I really like a lot so much is the hamburger.

I really like the hamburger that has bread, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheddar cheese, and recently I like to eat this with pickle, I like to eat hamburgers in Burger King but the hamburgers are everywhere and one can also make one at home. But is not the same, I don´t know what they use but the taste is different.

I like it so much because I don´t eat this frequently, so it´s like a prize.

My mother prefers to cook rather than buying, consequently, it is very rare to buy fast food also because it is cheaper to cook.

Eating burgers is not healthy, that's why you don't have to eat them very often.

Remember to eat with prudence. :)





1 comentario:

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hello, well the subject that I liked very much was arts, it was de-stressing compared to the other subjects. The teacher gave us a topic a...